Saturday, December 17, 2011

2:25 AM and...

it's another sleepless night.  I've been sleeping okay but tonight I can't.  I have so much on my mind.  Tonight I'm thinking about my baby, family, work, life.... EVERYTHING.  I can't turn my mind off in order to get some rest.  With the holidays approaching, I am getting more and more anxious/nervous/scared.  I don't know what next weekend is going bring.  It will be my first time around both sides of my family.  And I have a BIG family.  Will I be able to handle it?  I don't know.

Right now I just want to scream.  AAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! If I didn't live in an apartment... I probably would.  It wouldn't do me any good though.

Today is going to be a long day.  My nephew's family day at school.  Cousin's 5th bday party.  My mother's job's Christmas party.  And who knows what else.  I was looking forward to this day until I could fall asleep.  Hopefully I will have enough strength physically and mentally to make it through. ~sigh~

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment